Let's do a thinking exercise together. How many reasons can you find to bring beauty to your screen? We start, and you follow the ideas in the comments.
- Reward yourself with something kind to your eyes
- Distract your mind from the mundane tasks and usual worries of everyday life
- Practice being in the present moment
- Learning something intangible to ignite your inner world
- Bring fresh ideas into your brain to spark creativity
- Lower your stress levels by doing something just for the sake of it
- Take advantage of art to smoothly reflect on abstract ideas
- Be enticed to try something new and push the comfort zone
- Feel good. A good song or beautiful poetry lifts your mood quickly
- Open your horizons: discover remarkable stories and journeys around the world
- Give a break to your mind with all the scrolling and focus on a piece full of wonder
- Be inspired to be yourself and show your inner fire
- Have a grasp on reality with different lenses and approaches
- Move! Enjoy gorgeous sounds and move your body naturally without expectations
- Immerse yourself in new trends and signals about the future of art, society, and humanism
- Bring new routines to your daily life. Why don't you start the day with art instead of the worldwide alerts?
- Share interesting cultural pieces with your friends and family! Shake up the conversation!
- Introduce new material to ruminate during a long and calm walk
- Reclaim your time. Set aside a couple of minutes to enjoy something only for yourself
- Expand your inspirational network to solve personal and professional challenges
What other reasons can you think of? Share in the comments.
Psst Psst! If these ideas resonate with you, participate in the FREE 'Beautify your screen Challenge.' Learn more here.
LUAN, seeing the poetics in life
Want to take a trip? Dive into LUAN and spend some time there. Collective exhibition, Courses, Podcast, YouTube Channel, Telegram Channel, Website. Explore beauty and reflection content that builds on community connections and emotional openness. We will not disappoint.